In the past, you will see people walking around checking their watches and you see them reading newspapers and magazines. Now, you see them using their mobile phones and fiddling on their tablets.
Starting an online business also changed all these years and the Internet has provided a lot of opportunities to people who want to start an online business with no extra money. Yes, it is possible and there are so many businesses that you can start even if you don’t have a starting capital.
Although getting personal loans for a small business would be a great idea if you prefer something traditional, you can always use the money to improve your online business. For starters, you don’t need money to start your online business and we have a list of businesses that you can try.
Blogging is an online business and it is not only a way for you to open up your world to the Internet since it can also be a steady source of income. Blogging is not only about writing and you don’t really need to be a good writer to create an amazing blog.
If you are passionate about something, you don’t necessarily need to be a professional writer. You can use images or you can post videos of yourself doing whatever you want. Post them on your blog and you can start earning money from there.
You can start with a free blog through Blogger.com or you can try WordPress.com as well. If you want to start earning money, you can spend a small amount on hosting and start from there.
Just post a couple of blogs on your website then apply for AdSense. This is where you earn money. If you got approved, Google will start putting ads on your website and that’s where you can make money.
This is one of the best online business to try if you have no extra money. The process is very simple and you don’t have to do a lot of things to earn money. What are the benefits of dropshipping?
- You do not need to maintain a big inventory of products
- You don’t have to handle the delivery to the customers
- You don’t need to rent a warehouse for your products
- You do not have to arrange and send the orders to the customers
- There is no manufacturing involved
It is pretty simple, right? All you need to do is to market the products that you want to sell, get customers and everything else would be handled by the company who is manufacturing the products. Here is the process on how you can start a dropshipping business.
- Choose a niche: You can try healthcare products or you can sell makeup. You have the freedom to choose whatever products you want to sell.
- Research about your competition: You have to check your competition and see what they are doing. This would help you improve your marketing strategies.
- Choose a supplier: You have to do your research and choose a supplier who will always deliver no matter what.
- Build your website: Create your website and put all of the products that you want to sell there. You need a platform to offer these products and creating a website is a good start.
- Start marketing: You need to start a marketing campaign for your products because you can’t get customers by just sitting there doing nothing. You need to work on your marketing campaigns as soon as the website is done. Try to use different social medias to boost your sellings. For example, you can use Instagram for Ecommerce or promote your digital business through specific forums.
Affiliate marketing is a bit similar to drop shipping, but there are significant differences that you have to know. Basically, affiliate marketing is easier since you don’t have to do anything else but to redirect the customers to the business website.
If you have a website and you posted your products there, you will have to redirect the customers to the business website and they will decide whether to buy the product or not.
Affiliate marketers earn money for every action a customer makes. You can make money if the customer signs up in a newsletter, create an account on the business website, make a purchase and more. There are so many ways to earn money through this and it doesn’t involve any extra money.
Earn by Making Videos
Now, a lot of people are making videos around the globe and they post them on YouTube. You can make informative videos, Video Blogs (Vlogs), or you can make simple comedy or drama skits. You can use your creativity when making videos and the goal is to make money through them.
YouTube is like AdSense and they put advertisements on your videos. By getting more views and likes, you can earn money. If the viewers click on the ads on your videos, you earn more money.
There are so many opportunities on the Internet to start a business without spending a single penny. The samples above are only some of the online businesses that you can try. Make sure that you check them out and see what type of business would suit your style.